jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: error with xpath query
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:29:44 GMT
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 10:47, Gary Long <long@magillem.com> wrote:
> In repository.xml I have two SearchIndex sections :
>
> the first one is inside a <workspace></workspace> section and has the
> following comments:
>
>> <!--
>>       Search index and the file system it uses.
>>       class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
>>  -->
>
> The second one is outside the <workspace> section and has the following
> comment :
>
>> <!--
>>      Search index for content that is shared repository wide
>>      (/jcr:system tree, contains mainly versions)
>>  -->
>
> Do I have to add the parameter for indexingConfiguration in both sections ?

Unless you want to do the same searches inside jcr:system, ie. for
searching old versions of your content, no.

> Also, could the <workspace> section be the equivalent of the workspace.xml
> file?

For existing workspaces, you would have to change the workspace.xml.
And delete the <workspace>/index directory containg the lucene search
index to force a reindexing of your existing content.

The <Workspace/> element in the repository.xml is "just" a template
for new workspaces to be created.

Regards,
Alex

--