jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Gomez <alejandro.go...@gmail.com>
Subject jcr-sql2 jcr:path property not present, then how can I do to reference paths? ...
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:12:54 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm using jackrabbit 2.1.0, and jcr-sql2 for queries.

I have read in past emails that  "...SQL-2 does not support the jcr:path pseudo
property, which is only present in JCR 1.0 SQL."

Now, I would like to know how can I do (if possible) to reference to a
node's path, for example, I would like to have a query like below:

SELECT * from [nt:firstnodetype] as firstselector
INNER JOIN [nt:secondnodetype] as secondselector" +
ON secondselector.[jcr:path] = firstselector.selectorpath"

firstselector.selectorpath is a string property for firstnodetype
nodes that holds the path of a secondnodetype node.

Does anyone wonder a valid way to reference paths? I read the jcr2
spec and I couldn't see light on this subject...

Thanks in advance

Alejandro Gomez