jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Will Scheidegger <willscheideg...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Status of OCM?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:16:44 GMT
Hi Paulo

We are currently also looking into OCM and are facing the same problems as you ("Documentation
obsolete" notes etc.). The 1.6 version of OCM can be found here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/ocm/trunk/

As for the 2.x version: someone once mentioned that he/she ported OCM to Jackrabbit 2 and
published it at google code:
http://code.google.com/p/jocm/
It was also said that the project would be moved back to the Apache svn... but I don't think
this has happened yet.

-will