jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nitesh krishna P <niteshkrish...@yahoo.com>
Subject Referring usage of JackRabbit in web application..
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:28:35 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ECM and JCR..Need a basic information...

I am trying to develop a web application which need to maintain documents (in
storage) also other relevant data related to the document.

I am thinking to use  JackRabbit API in my application to store/reterive/manage
documents and Database to store relevant document data instead of a content
management system.

I am not sure if this is a valid approach to use JCR directly in the webApp and
also any known issues by doing so like scalability etc.

Please let me know your recommendations.

Regards,