jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gary Long <l...@magillem.com>
Subject Re: error with xpath query
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:47:56 GMT
Le 08/07/2010 23:44, Alexander Klimetschek a écrit :
> seems that it doesn't like the OR jcr:contains(...)
>
> See http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration

Hi again :)

I looked at the wiki documentation about indexingConfiguration. I
understand that I have to add a parameter in the SearchIndex section, in
repository.xml and workspace.xml.

In repository.xml I have two SearchIndex sections :

the first one is inside a <workspace></workspace> section and has the
following comments:

> <!--
>        Search index and the file system it uses.
>        class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface
>  -->

The second one is outside the <workspace> section and has the following
comment :

> <!--
>       Search index for content that is shared repository wide
>       (/jcr:system tree, contains mainly versions)
>  -->

Do I have to add the parameter for indexingConfiguration in both
sections ? Also, could the <workspace> section be the equivalent of the
workspace.xml file?

Regards,
Gary