jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Maxime Bégnis <max...@neodoc.biz>
Subject 1.6.2 : JCR-2645 XML text extraction in Jackrabbit 1.x accesses external resources
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:34:05 GMT
Hi all,

We upgraded our application to use the 1.6.2 version because we had
problems indexing XML files referencing an external DTD in their
DOCTYPEs (more specifically DITA files). The issue is stated to be fixed
in this version but we still have the same problem, the following
warning is printed several times to the log :

WARN org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.TextExtractorJob:132 -
Exception while indexing binary property: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dtd/reference.dtd

I'm wondering if we are doing something wrong somewhere, thanks if you
can help.

Bug reference : JCR-2645

These are the JackRabbit and JackRabbit-related jars we're using. I've
put an asterisk on those changed (for newer versions) from the
JackRabbit 1.6.2 WAR distribution

commons-codec-1.4.jar (*)
commons-collections-3.2.jar (*)
commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar