jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "tingup" <tin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Space Limit for a user, and share content between workspaces
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 06:35:11 GMT
Thanks Alex, I decided to measures the size in AccessManager.

Edward

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 03:29, tingup <tingup@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to know if jackrabbit has the ability to know how much the space had been used
for a  user.
> and is it able to share content between workspaces? Appreciate for any help.
No, there is no quota feature in Jackrabbit. The simplest way to do so
would be to have an wrapper around the JCR API in your application
that measures the sizes of added and deleted content of your users.
Regards,
Alex
--
Alexander Klimetschek