jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "tingup" <tin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: jackrabbit 1.6.1 repo corrupted
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 10:18:27 GMT
Hi,
On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:35 AM, tingup <tingup@gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm new to jackrabbit, and i'm using jackrabbit1.6.1.
> [...]
>  now, my jr repository crashed after operation:
>                session.exportSystemView(CMSUtil.normalizedPath(path), out, false, false);
>                session.importXML(CMSUtil.normalizedPath(path), in, ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_CREATE_NEW);
>
>  Then,  i get the following error info when i restarting the server:
> [...]
> Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
>    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
>    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:470)
>    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:499)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeDefId.valueOf(NodeDefId.java:106)
Did you use Jackrabbit 1.6.2 during your export/import operation? From
the 1.6.2 release notes: "This release is backwards-compatible with
the earlier 1.6.x releases, but contains a change in persistence
format that makes it impossible to downgrade to an earlier release
after a repository has been upgraded to the 1.6.2 version." The error
you're seeing suggests that you're hitting this issue. Upgrading all
parts of your environment to 1.6.2 should fix the problem.
BR,
Jukka Zitting
-------------------------------

Yes, but i builded the repository with 1.6.1 before, i update to 1.6.2 today, and use Jackrabbit
1.6.2 during your export/import operation.
as the 1.6.2 release notes says, backwards-compatible with the 1.6.1 releases. I misunderstand
this.

may be I have fogtten which release the repo had been builded on, is there anyway to find
out this?
by the way, could you give me any suggestion about how to backup/restore the repo of jackrabbit?

Great appreciate  for your help!!
the error above has been resolved after updating to 1.6.2 again, but another problem occured
which
is the reason why downgrade to 1.6.1:
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for
{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}lastModified
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:770)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition(NodeImpl.java:911)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getDefinition(ItemManager.java:224)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemData.getDefinition(ItemData.java:97)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyData.getPropertyDefinition(PropertyData.java:53)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.getDefinition(PropertyImpl.java:729)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java:2512)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.SimpleFieldsHelper.storeSimpleField(SimpleFieldsHelper.java:268)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.SimpleFieldsHelper.storeSimpleFields(SimpleFieldsHelper.java:230)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.ObjectConverterImpl.insert(ObjectConverterImpl.java:225)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.beanconverter.impl.DefaultBeanConverterImpl.insert(DefaultBeanConverterImpl.java:54)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.ObjectConverterImpl.insertBeanFields(ObjectConverterImpl.java:865)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.ObjectConverterImpl.insert(ObjectConverterImpl.java:226)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.objectconverter.impl.ObjectConverterImpl.insert(ObjectConverterImpl.java:155)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.ocm.manager.impl.ObjectContentManagerImpl.insert(ObjectContentManagerImpl.java:407)
at org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.ocm.JcrMappingTemplate$2.doInJcrMapping(JcrMappingTemplate.java:178)
at org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.ocm.JcrMappingTemplate$1.doInJcr(JcrMappingTemplate.java:157)
at org.springmodules.jcr.JcrTemplate.execute(JcrTemplate.java:76)
at org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.ocm.JcrMappingTemplate.execute(JcrMappingTemplate.java:153)
at org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.ocm.JcrMappingTemplate.insert(JcrMappingTemplate.java:181)