jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "PREVOSTO, Laurent" <laurent.prevo...@sfr.com>
Subject Help : Jackrabbit/Lucene get stuck
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:15:41 GMT
Hi,
We're using Jackrabbit 1.6.2 as an internal CMS in an application we developped.
It runs in JBOSS 4.2.3 on jre 1.5.0_15 with XA transactions and Oracle10g

We have about 15 users adding / deleting files in the repository.
30 others just do read only CMS access and other stuff.

Things work fine except that sometimes, suddenly everything gets stuck and all we have left
is those kind of errors :
[org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIteratorImpl] : Exception retrieving Node with
UUID : XXXXXXX-XXX-etc: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: XXXXXXX-XXX-etc

All our JCR connections are now dead. If we restart JBOSS, things get back to normal, until
the next crash.

We can't figure out what's happening. We suspect transaction or deadlock problem but don't
know where to look at.

Any help is more than welcome.
I did not add workspace.xml or repository.xml file or whatever as I don't what is really relevant
to troubleshoot but I am of course ready to do so...

Regards,

Laurent