jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Niu, Xuetao" <Xuetao....@fiserv.com>
Subject RE: Transactional versioning examples?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 11:11:58 GMT
My problematic code is like this:

VersionManager vm = getSession().getWorkspace().getVersionManager();

vm.checkout(path);

doMyVersioning();

// I have to same before checking in, what if checkin failed? How can I
rollback?

getSession().save();

Version v = vm.checkin(path);

From: Niu, Xuetao
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:08 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Transactional versioning examples?

Hello,

I failed finding any transaction examples of using Jackrabbit2.0. Could
any of you provide one?

I need to have versioning behaviors transactional. My problem is that
before I checkout a node, I need to first save the current session. But
what if the checkin failed after my changes are saved? How can I
rollback the previously saved session changes?

Thanks a lot!

Xuetao