jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Langley <John.Lang...@mathworks.com>
Subject jr 2.1 and xml content
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:08:25 GMT
We recently upgraded from jackrabbit 2.0 to jackrabbit 2.1 and
discovered much to our chagrin that storing xml content in the
repository has been significantly changed. In fact, from our point of
view it has been broken!

Previously, we had been storing xml content via a webdav client into the
repository and everything was fine. Now when we try to do this, the
result is that the content length of these xml files (regardless of
whether the "file" has a .xml extension or not) is 0 length!

Certainly there MUST be a configuration that can help us "turn off" any
special processing of xml content that we store in the repository. Could
someone please point this out?

Thanks in advance!

-- Langley