jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dieter Wachters <dieter.wacht...@lettergen.com>
Subject RE: Cancel checkout
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 07:35:01 GMT
Hi,

That is not really a solution or workaround for me, because the first requirement is that
the node isn't checked out anymore.
I find it strange why this is not possible in the JCR standard.

Any other ideas?

Dieter Wachters
Architect
direct:
dieter.wachters@lettergen.com

LetterGen
Groene Hofstraat 31
2850 Boom
Belgium
www.lettergen.com
tel: +32 3 450 89 80
fax: +32 3 450 89 89

- DISCLAIMER -
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for users@jackrabbit.apache.org.
If you are not users@jackrabbit.apache.org, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify dieter.wachters@lettergen.com immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Dieter Wachters therefore
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.