jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Echagüe <patric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance question when clustering
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 21:08:56 GMT
It might be a late reply but we i saw at least in JR 2.0 is that when
session.save() happens it also forces a sync first so that the JR node gets
up-to-date first.

We also see the degradation in performance the more nodes we put in the
cluster. The global lock forces to make every session.save() sequential
since it acquires a global lock.

My 2 cents

--
Patricio.-