jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ista Pouss <ista...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get JSON with JcrRemotingServlet
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:56:57 GMT
2010/6/15, Angela Schreiber <anchela@day.com>:

> right
>
>> Could you please give me an exemple, because I understand nothing.
>
> nothing?

Middle nothing :-)

> did you already deploy the jackrabbit-webapp.war?
> this comes with some introduction and examples...

No, I used a maven project with my little webapp and jar dependencies.

Now I install jackrabbit-webapp.war, and I can run some json read and
write nodes thank you very much.

A question : I see in web.xml the servlet mapping for JCRWebdavServer
is /server/*. If I replace server by "foo", nothing work. I must also
replace "server" in resource-path-prefix in servlet JCRWebdavServer by
"foo". Why that ? Is it possible to have the prefix on the servlet
mapping automaticaly ?

Thanks.