jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bruno coelho <bruno.coe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: session export / import
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:29:33 GMT
hi,

I tried what Justin said.

I deleted my repository, it was jsut for tests.
I removed the registred node type and redefine the node type adding the
mixin:
<ctgt = 'http://www.yunit.pt/contingut/ctn/1.0'>
[ctgt:nosamenamesiblings]
  orderable *mixin*
  - * (UNDEFINED) multiple
  - * (UNDEFINED)
  + * (nt:base) = ctgt:nosamenamesiblings VERSION

then I registered the node.

the problem now is that I can't create a node:

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: Unable to add a node with a
mixin node type: ctgt:nosamenamesiblings at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:1471) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNodeWithUuid(NodeImpl.java:2087) at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:1992) at

I looked at the code:

       if (nodeTypeName != null) {
            nt = session.getNodeTypeManager().getNodeType(nodeTypeName);
            if (nt.isMixin()) {
                throw new ConstraintViolationException(
                        "Unable to add a node with a mixin node type: "
                        + session.getJCRName(nodeTypeName));
            }
        [...]

by that I can only assume that you can not create a node with a custom node
type that is mixin.
is my assumptation correct?

can you please help me.

thanks in advance.