jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marco Filosi <marco.fil...@blu-labs.com>
Subject Anonymous User Autocreation
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:16:43 GMT
Hi,

I removed the anonymous user but when I restart the servlet container (e.g.
tomcat) the anonymous user is recreated. I need to know how I can remove
anonymous user permanently if it is possible.

Here below I explain the steps followed:

   1. Get a list of users by calling  curl -X GET
   http://localhost:8080/sling/system/userManager/user.tidy.1.json
   2. By default the unique users in a new system are: admin and anonymous.
   3. Remove anonymous user by calling curl -Fgo=1
   http://localhost:8080/sling/system/userManager/user/anonymous.delete.html
   4. Get a list of users and this time I have only admin user as I want.
   5. Restart servlet container tomcat
   6. Get a list of users and this time with the admin user appears also the
   anonymous user.

What is the best way to prevent the anonymous user autocreation?
Cheers,
Marco