jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Disallow same name silbing
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:17:41 GMT
hi norman,

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> thx for the reply.. But this is for a node type.. I was lookin for a
> possibility todo it in a mixin type. Is this possible too ?

no. if the node's node type allows same name siblings (e.g. nt:unstructured),
you can't disallow same name siblings by assigning a custom mixin type.

that's because a mixin's property and child node definitions don't
override existing
definitions of a node's primary node type, they're just aggregated.

cheers
stefan