jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <justinedel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slightly out of the norm... (perhaps)
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:10:06 GMT
Pretty sure something exactly like this was posted within the past
weeks, but I forgot what the resolution was. Search the archives for
that ClassCastException and if you don't find anything, create a new thread.

Justin

On 6/28/10 5:07 PM, Tony Giaccone wrote:
> Ok,
>
> So one step forward I can now talk to the DB and create tables. However, I'm still getting
an error when Jackrabbit tries to create initialize the repository..

> I was going to include the DDL for the tables, but it's fairly complicated.
>
> the following tables have been created:
>
> PUBLICBINVAL
> PUBLICNODE
> PUBLICPROP
> PUBLICREFS
>
> However, when the app tries to initialize the database, and write out the root nodes,
I get these error messages...

> 28.06.2010 16:42:00.588 *INFO* [SCR Component Actor] org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager
Database: Oracle / Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.1.0.7.0 - 64bit Production
> With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options
> 28.06.2010 16:42:00.588 *INFO* [SCR Component Actor] org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.DatabasePersistenceManager
Driver: Oracle JDBC driver / 11.1.0.7.0-Production
> 28.06.2010 16:42:01.047 *ERROR* [SCR Component Actor] org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.OraclePersistenceManager
failed to write node state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

> with this a bit further down..
>

> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper
cannot be cast to oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection
>         at oracle.sql.BLOB.createTemporary(BLOB.java:530)
>         ... 32 more
>
> and this:
>
> 28.06.2010 16:42:01.055 *ERROR* [SCR Component Actor] org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl
failed to start Repository: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
write node state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe javax.jcr.RepositoryException: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: