jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rinaldo <rbona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Problem
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:13:08 GMT
Thx Thomas
replace the class with the one you suggest but the problem remain

and I found this line in the log file

org.apache.commons.dbcp.PoolingDataSource$PoolGuardConnectionWrapper
cannot be cast to oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection
     at oracle.sql.BLOB.createTemporary(BLOB.java:587)

I sent the jackrabbit config I use in my app

Regards
Rinaldo