jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Maxime Bégnis <max...@neodoc.biz>
Subject Re: repository size
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 14:40:35 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for all these informations, between lines :

Thomas Müller a écrit :
> Hi,
>

>> our repository folder is very big
>>

> Do you know which part is big?

These data are just a sample from a test repository. The actual "very
big" repository is part of a service I can't stop right now. I hope this
will be usefull anyway.

In the root folder :
$ du -scb *
11207613  repository
7485      repository.xml
4432822   version
4630613   workspaces
20278533  total

In the "repository" folder :
repository$ du -scb *
9425765  datastore
4790      meta
4789      namespaces
4096      nodetypes
11203517  total

In the "version" folder :
version/db$ du -scb *
1052768    log
3371008    seg0
854        service.properties
4424630    total

In the main(and only) workspace folder :
workspaces/default$ du -scb *
3199937   db
0         locks
2362      workspace.xml