jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Benjamin Brown <benjamin.br...@thisisnumero.com>
Subject ImportXML and checked-in nodes
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:47:07 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get importXML working for a system view export and it fails with exceptions
(message wording  changes depending on whether workspace/session)  that the node I am trying
to add to is checked in (I am using IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING) . Now I know that
in order to add nodes I need to ensure they are checked out however I expected the importXML
method to do this automagically for me. If I need to do this manually before import does anyone
have some example recursive code that will avoid the system nodes and/or just alter the paths
in an import?

Many thanks,

Benjamin