jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ian Boston <...@tfd.co.uk>
Subject Re: synchronous event listener
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 00:25:47 GMT
iirc you can attach the Jackrabbit Session which is an XAResource to a JTA Transaction manager,
once that is done changes don't get sent by each save, but only when the transaction manager
commits.

If you only have one save and its after the synchronous event, I think you can do a session.refresh()
?

Anyone remember better than I do?
Ian

BTW sync events are part of the JR impl and not above the jcr api... but you knew that :)