From:        Jenni P <jenni.sjr@gmail.com>
To:        users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Date:        05/05/2010 10:56 PM
Subject:        Can we add text files to jackrabbit repository

Hi All,
     I am new to the Jackrabbit repository. I want to add the text file to
the jackrabbit repository. can we add text files to the repository. I tried
the example to add the nodes to the repository. But how to check whether
nodes are added or not in repository. where to check the nodes in my
machine. please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
jenni