jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jawad Bokhari <jawad.bokh...@gmail.com>
Subject Shareable Nodes Implementation
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 14:15:03 GMT

I saw Shareable Nodes Model in JSR 283. I wanted to try this out with
Jackrabbit, but I can't find any guideline or sample to do that.

>From JSR specs, it's clear that I should first decorate a node with mixin
type "mix:shareable".
But how can I assign a new node the same sharedset as of an already existing

I actually want to store multiple files with different paths (but with
identical content). It appear that Shareable Node model is exactly for the
same purpose. But I couldn't find a clue for its implementation anywhere.

Thanks for assistance.