jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Juan Diego Botiva Leon <juandbot...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problems Migrating Cluster Data
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 23:39:52 GMT

We recently moved our production JCR repository to a 2-node jackrabbit cluster with a MySQL
backend, everything went Ok. We need to make some testing with production data on other server
with no cluster configuration but when we import the MySQL dump into our testing database,
the nodes stored after we moved to a cluster configuration are missing. Could you give me
some clues on what could be wrong ? Thanks in advance.

Juan Diego Botiva