jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robina Arora <raro...@csc.com>
Subject Re: Help!! Problem with jcr browser
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 05:18:04 GMT
Hi,

I am also facing the problem in using JCR browser for
'MySqlPersistenceManager'.

I am able to successfully connect to my repository which is using
'BundleFsPersistenceManager' , but not for the one using MYSQL persistence
manager. When I try to connect to repository from JCR Browser, it gives me
an error saying 'File System Initialization failed'.

Anyone knows what could be the problem. Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Robina Arora Jain
Senior Engineer - Application Development
CSC

A-47 Sec-58, Noida.
Applications & Technology Services Group| 0120-4702814 | 9899975651 |
rarora2@csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • Computer Sciences Corporation India
Pvt Ltd • 7th, Floor, Block 1B, DLF IT Park, Sivaji Garden, Nandambakkam
Post, Ramapuram, Chennai-600 089.