jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jenni Pothu" <Jen...@virtusa.com>
Subject Lucene search should create index of Jackrabbit repository
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 09:52:34 GMT
Hi All,

      I am new to Jackrabbit and lucene search.. Actually I have a
requirement like when I click on the search button it should do the
lucene search like it should create index  of Jackrabbit repository and
do the search on the repository files. Lucene should be able to do
search on the Jackrabbit repository files(Here Jackrabbit repository is
something like datasource). I am not getting any information on this.
Please help me if you have any idea or sample programme. Thanks in
advance.

Click Button Search

Lucene search should create index of Jackrabbit repository and then do
the search on repository files.

Thanks,

Jenni

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.