jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jenni Pothu" <Jen...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Getting noSuchMethodError in jackrabbit session.login() method [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 10:38:17 GMT
Hi Ross,

        Thank you very much Ross. I removed all the jar files except
jackrabbit-standalone-2.0.1.jar.  Now my application is working.
Actually my application is at location "C:\eclipse-workspace\Web" in my
machine. So  repository is created in the same location. But the nodes
are not added.  Where the nodes will get added. How to view the nodes.
Do you have any idea how to add the txt files to repository using
jackrabbit.

        Repository repository = new TransientRepository();

       Session session = repository.login(new
SimpleCredentials("username", "password".toCharArray()));

        try {

            Node root = session.getRootNode();

            // Store content

            Node sampleNode = root.addNode("sampleNode");

Node childNode = sampleNode.addNode("childNode");

            sampleNode.setProperty("message", "Hello jackrabbit world");

            session.save();

            System.out.println("rootnode:"+session.getRootNode()+":");

            // Retrieve content

            Node node = root.getNode("sampleNode");

            System.out.println(node.getPath());

            System.out.println(node.getProperty("message").getString());

            // Remove content

            //root.getNode("hello").remove();

            session.save();

        } catch (Exception e) {