jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Narendra Sharma <narendra.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence Manager - Query on Concurrency
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 18:46:34 GMT
I am not sure if I understand it correctly. How would many sessions help if
there is single instance of Persistence Manager and methods in it are
synchronized. All threads will be blocked and only one will go through.

This is very basic issue. So either I am missing something or I am not using
it the right way.

Thanks,
Naren