jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Descendant nodes properties
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 16:41:12 GMT
2010/5/26 François Cassistat <f@maya-systems.com>:
> This would be a nice feature. I should have a look into Jackrabbit indexer code, but
time is missing.

> But you gave me another idea, maybe I should simulate indexation by copying values into
the parent's node into a special pre-defined property. It makes me change writing procedures
and queries, but should speed up the search operations.

Yes, this is how I normally advice the content model to be: properties
you want to sort and query on, try to have them on the nodes you want
to find in a search

Ard

> Thank you,
>

> Frank
>

> Le 2010-05-25 à 5:51 AM, Ard Schrijvers a écrit :
>
>> 2010/5/20 François Cassistat <f@maya-systems.com>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is it possible to configure indexation so path-based properties tests gets faster
in a similar way aggregate is used for full-text search?