jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniele Cherchi <dani.cher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem when adding a new type node
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 09:44:51 GMT
I tried your solution, but the problem still persists. I must restart
application every day. The reported problem doesn't generate real application
error. Is more a WARNING then ERROR.

I used jackrabbit 2.0

Cnd file is:

<test = 'http://myapp/prova/'>
[test :mioNodo] >  nt:unstructured, mix:referenceable, mix:lockable,
mix:versionable
    - test :codice (STRING)
    - test :descr (STRING)
    - test :startDate (DATE)