jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit and WORM
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 21:09:40 GMT
Hello Urlich, Tom,

I think this is easy to test: just chmod -w all files (that is, make
them read-only) on a running *test* repository, and try to perform an
operation that will make modifications to the repo.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Cech. Ulrich <Ulrich.Cech@aeb.de> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> thanks for your response.
>
> Yes, I think, "every customer has it's own repository" is the way to go. But at a high
number of customers, the solution with "every customer on a separate disk" is not quite possible.

> But I have an additional question: How does Jackrabbit react, of I want to remove a node,
but the file in the file-system cannot be deleted (WORM-like)?

--
Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer