jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ista Pouss <ista...@gmail.com>
Subject My First Jackrabbit WebApp
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 15:08:43 GMT
hi,

I'm trying to do my webapp jcr jackrabbit, to understand how work jackrabbit
in this situation.

I'am ok with jackrabbit in a standolone application.

I just want a servlet, and process some get or put or rest events.

I'm trying copy/paste the web.xml in jackrabbit distribution, with
RepositoryStartupServlet, RepositoryAccessServlet and so on.

I copy/paste a repository.xml from my standalone app, in a directory
WEB-INF/repository/repository.xml.

Tomcat launch OK, But when I call
http://localhost:8084/MyFirstJackarabbitWebApp/server he answer...

26.05.2010 16:37:47 ERROR RepositoryAccessServlet: The content repository is
not available. Please check RepositoryAccessServlet configuration in web.xml.
(RepositoryAccessServlet.java, line 306)
javax.servlet.ServletException: Repository access configuration is not valid.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getConfig(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:163)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepositoryByJNDI(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:195)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepository(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:295)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.RepositoryAccessServlet.getRepository(RepositoryAccessServlet.java:321)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.JcrRemotingServlet.getRepository(JcrRemotingServlet.java:31)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.JCRWebdavServerServlet.getDavSessionProvider(JCRWebdavServerServlet.java:171)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(AbstractWebdavServlet.java:188)

So I suppose my repository is unavailable/invalid/etc. Of course : it doesn't
exists.

But with a standalone app, "something" (I don't know who) create the
repository.

How can I resolve that ?

Thanks.