jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: User repository disk usage
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 23:04:42 GMT
2010/5/18 Fran├žois Cassistat <f@maya-systems.com>:
> Hi list,
>
> we have many users accessing the same server repository and we would like to put limits
on disk usage. Each nodes have a 'user' attribute and I would like some way to calculate the
space used for each user data.

> For uploaded files, it is not that difficult to calculate. But, I would like a more general
disk usage calculation, with size for nodes, attributes, meta-data, etc. This does not includes
different workspaces, but includes some versioning.

> Is there any utilities/trick to do that? Or should I try writing my own approximation
heuristic?

See an earlier thread on this list:
http://jackrabbit.markmail.org/thread/26xv7mxgluddre25

Regards,