jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bruno coelho <bruno.coe...@gmail.com>
Subject CND notation - sns
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 10:11:26 GMT
hi,

I'm trying to define a type of node that doesn't allow same name siblings
(as everyone else :) ).

I was looking for example of the new notation to define node types and
looked in the source code of jackrabbit.

I found this file:
./jackrabbit-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/builtin_nodetypes.cnd
where the 'nt:unstructured' node is define like this:

[nt:unstructured]
  orderable
  - * (UNDEFINED) multiple
  - * (UNDEFINED)
  + * (nt:base) = nt:unstructured sns VERSION

my question is:
what's the meaning of sns?
does it mean same name siblings?

I have read this: http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html but
can't find a explanation for sns.

if I want to define a node to that doesn't allow same name siblings and
doesn't allow properties with the same name, can I just do this:

<nt = 'http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>

[nt:nosamenamesiblings]
  orderable
  - * (UNDEFINED) multiple
  - * (UNDEFINED)
  + * (nt:base) = nt:nosamenamesiblings VERSION

thanks in advance for your help.

best regards,

bruno coelho