jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: Descendant nodes properties
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 16:12:14 GMT
This would be a nice feature. I should have a look into Jackrabbit indexer code, but time is
missing.

But you gave me another idea, maybe I should simulate indexation by copying values into the
parent's node into a special pre-defined property. It makes me change writing procedures and
queries, but should speed up the search operations.

Thank you,

Frank

Le 2010-05-25 à 5:51 AM, Ard Schrijvers a écrit :

> 2010/5/20 François Cassistat <f@maya-systems.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to configure indexation so path-based properties tests gets faster
in a similar way aggregate is used for full-text search?