jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fran├žois Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject User repository disk usage
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 15:03:40 GMT
Hi list,

we have many users accessing the same server repository and we would like to put limits on
disk usage. Each nodes have a 'user' attribute and I would like some way to calculate the
space used for each user data.

For uploaded files, it is not that difficult to calculate. But, I would like a more general
disk usage calculation, with size for nodes, attributes, meta-data, etc. This does not includes
different workspaces, but includes some versioning.

Is there any utilities/trick to do that? Or should I try writing my own approximation heuristic?

Frank