jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Tranier <john.tran...@fylab.com>
Subject Re: authentication with spi2davex
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 05:32:57 GMT
I found that the initial credentials is processed by CredentialsWrapper
that outputs an UsernamePasswordCredentials.
So I suppose there is no mechanism at the moment to send more
information through the http request.
The only workaround I can figure out is to encode all the data into the
login.

John.