jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: OCM : Not able to get the list of nodes added in current session
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 13:26:24 GMT
Hi Pradeep,

I don't have any experience with jackrabbit-ocm + springmodules for jcr.
However, I guess that the jcr mapping template would create a jcr session and ocm every time
whenever you invoke an action because I guess the basic behavior could be like jdbc template
or jms template. And also, I think that's why the jcr mapping template has a reference to
a session factory bean.
I think you could check if the same session is used or not by inspecting the ocm object and
its underlying session object inside callbacks during inserting or retrieving.

Regards,

Woonsan