jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rob Brown <rlb.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Can/should I embed repository.xml in my war?
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:46:29 GMT
I'm trying to get an embedded version of jackrabbit working in my web app.
For convenience, I would like to package the repository.xml within the war
file so I can upload in 1 step to tomcat. I'm building the war using
eclipse.

I've tried a number of different ways to do this (in src folder, in project
root, in WebContent, in WEB-INF) and am unable to pick up my slightly
modified repository.xml. The app still runs fine (which I assume is default
behavior for jackrabbit if no repository.xml is found) but I can't change
any config options.

Has anyone got something like this working?

Thanks