jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Joseph Ottinger <dreamr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sane file hierarchy when persisting file/folder nodes
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 11:43:04 GMT
You may want to consider using JNDI if you're actually trying to map to a
physical filesystem - JCR is better, mind, in that it provides a more useful
document-oriented feature set, but if you're actually NEEDING to work with
the filesystem, a directory structure is one of the samples for JNDI.

--
Joseph B. Ottinger
http://enigmastation.com