jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject workspace creation not implemented
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:28:36 GMT
I'm using Jackrabbit 2.0, with spi/davex remoting.  When I try to
create a workspace with Workspace.createWorkspace(), I get a stack
trace indicating that the feature in not implemented.  Furthermore, it
references ticket JCR-2003, but when I look there I don't really see
anything about the workspace.

More concerning are the comments on that ticket indicating that there
may be little energy moving in the direction of fully implementing the
JCR2.0 in the spi/davex stack.  This leads me to a series of
questions:

1) Isn't the spi/davex stack the preferred method of remoting?

2) Why exactly is the implementation left in a partial state?

3) I'm willing to assist in some implementation, but I need to know
how to do that.