jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Aristênio Monteiro Filho <ariste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit with Spring
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 17:03:33 GMT
see it:

https://springmodules.dev.java.net/docs/reference/0.6/html_single/#jcr

search for :

Chapter 7. Java Content Repository (JSR-170)

Aristenio Monteiro Filho
Fortaleza - CE - Brazil

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 13:38, Mattison, Jacob <jacob.mattison@yale.edu> wrote:
> I am trying to add Jackrabbit to an existing application, which uses Spring.   I'm going
to use the Oracle Bundle DB Persistence Manager on the backend.

> So I'm trying to set up my Spring application context to inject a Repository or Repository
Factory into one of my classes.  For starters I'd like to configure the bean right in the
Spring context (for unit testing); for the production deployment much of the configuration
will be coming from JNDI.

> I have not been able to find an example I can get to work.  Most of the Spring examples
I find use the Spring Module for JCR, which I hesitate to use because it looks like it hasn't
been updated since 2008 and isn't maintained.  Can anyone give or point me to an example
of setting up Jackrabbit from a Spring application context?