jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From ChadDavis <chadmichaelda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: workspace creation not implemented
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:43:15 GMT
Thanks Angela.  I'm building the proof of concept version of a content
management system right now.  At this stage, hours are tight.
However, if I complete this, then my company will be keen to
contribute my hours to the Jackrabbit project.  So, I first need to
get my basic functionality in place by any means necessary.  After
that, I will be able contribute significantly, and look forward to
doing so.

Since Day is using the spi/davex stack, I assume that the implemented
functionality is enough to achieve all of my tasks.  But perhaps I
just need to achieve them in the same way that Day is achieving them.
See Query below for a case in point.

> - query and observation
>  there are a couple of known issues to address with well defined
>  scope... that could be a good point for getting started if you
>  are not yet familiar with the code.

Query is a great place to start.  I had originally pursued the JQOM
path, but I hit many issues.  Which query interface is more complete
at this point?  I would assume that one of them must be fairly
complete, at least enough to meet standard search requirements.