jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rob Brown <rlb.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can/should I embed repository.xml in my war?
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:55:23 GMT
That was just what I needed - now I copy the file to home directory on
first-time startup.

FYI, I was not able to access a resource stream for "
/META-INF/repository.xml" when using this technique from a servlet (the code
you referenced is called from a main() method). Instead I treated it like an
embedded resource and packaged it with my source files.

Thanks very much