jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From John Tranier <john.tran...@fylab.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.6 and DavEx ?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:19:20 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to the information provided by Angela I've been able to connect my
application to a repository through WebDAV (using the jackrabbit-webapp).

Unfortunately, many of my integration tests are not passing anymore.
After some investigations, I could figure out these 2 issues :
1) DavEx requires the session to be saved more frequently to avoid exception
on type constraints (in particular, I have a mixin type that inherits from
another - When I need to add both types to a node, a session.save() in
between is necessary).
2) session.move doesn't seem to be handled properly : after a move, any
operation on the moved node within the current session leads to a
PathNotFoundException (with the old path).

I wonder if those are known issues? And if there is a solution? Maybe it is
different in version 2.0.0 (I'm using 1.6.0).
I saw on jira the issue JCR-2540 that says : "all TCK tests including move
or reorder fail in the setup jcr2spi - spi2dav(ex) - jcr-server."
It could be my problem.

Best regards,
John