jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Robina Arora <raro...@csc.com>
Subject Migrating repository from File system to DB
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:50:17 GMT
Hi,

In my project there is a requirement to migrate the JCR repository from
File system to DB system. I have done the migration successfully. But now
I want to compare the two repositories in order to confirm that all the
documents along with their versions have been migrated without any
failure.

The repository is of huge size(in GBs) and there are thousands of
documents, so it is not possible to test it manually.

Can anybody please provide me the pointers/directions how to compare two
JCR repositories.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Robina Arora Jain
Senior Engineer - Application Development
CSC

A-44/45, DLF IT Park Sec-62, Noida.
Applications & Technology Services Group| 0120-4702814 | 9899975651 |
rarora2@csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose • Computer Sciences Corporation India
Pvt Ltd • 7th, Floor, Block 1B, DLF IT Park, Sivaji Garden, Nandambakkam
Post, Ramapuram, Chennai-600 089.