jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ahmed Elshereay" <AElsher...@idc.com>
Subject onEvent() invocation
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:24:55 GMT
Hi All,

I have a problem with observation! I created a listener implementing
EventListener and implemented the onEvent() method, just as a start I only
print out a message in the method informing that the onEvent() method has
been invoked when NODE_ADDED.
The problem is that when I add the node, the onEvent() method is invoked
but I am getting the message printed twice and sometimes three times and
even more!!
I am sure I do insert only once! also I checked the date and path values
the comes with the event, and they are all same in all invocations!!
I handle the event doing a heavy work after adding the file to the
repository and I am scared this will screw things up when invoking
onEvent() more than one time!

Please, can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.