jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From François Cassistat...@maya-systems.com>
Subject Re: How to do this JCR XPath query
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:38:08 GMT
Thanks for your answers and sorry if I was not clear enough.

What I need is to test more than one property on a subnode, and maybe need to do these tests
on more than one subnodes. For example, if it was XML, I could write something like this :

//node[child::*[@att1='a' and @att2='b'] and child::*[@att1='c' and @att2='d'] and ...]

Theses informations cannot be stored in the name or the node type (non-unique user-provided
strings with no SNS allowed).

I probably can't do this with JCR XPath, I probably need a JOIN with SQL2 or JQOM. What do
you think?

Regards,

Frank