jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Wouter Boers <wou...@ikke.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.0 released
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:09:57 GMT
Thanks for the new release.

The JCA adapter now works properly without workaround on Glassfish v3. However a new problem
shows up in my case.

When accessing the repository over webdav access is granted as expected. When the next access
to the repo is done via in secondary web application via a jndi lookup, the famous lock message
appears:
SEVERE: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home appears to be in use since the
file named .lock is already locked by the current process.

This is I think incorrect. With version 2.0 this was possible. Anymore users having this issue?

Jackrabbit runs a JCA in Glassfish on top a oracle database using a datasource connection
pool.

Regards, Wouter